Planning your kid’s tea party and looking to craft the perfect event? If you’re looking for tea party ideas for your little girl, you’ve come to the right place. I’ve compiled spectacular ideas you can do for a kid’s tea party. From tea party food to decorations, you won’t fall short of ideas you can try.
Tea Party Ideas | Tea Party Ideas for Kids
I remember when I was growing up I used to have tea party with my friends. It’s nothing fancy really, just a simple tea set, snacks and our stuffed toys and dolls as guests. Now that I have a daughter of my own, I want her tea parties to be as awesome as it can be. That’s why I’ve searched for cool DIY ideas to make her next tea party with her friends really special.
1. Make a No Sew Tutu Skirt
Kids will always want to dress up while in a tea party. Easily make them an adorable tutu skirt in minutes.
2. Bow Garland
Decorate your tea party with this cute and easy to make bow garland.
See More : http://diyready.com/kids-tea-party-ideas/
Ginger is a superfood. It possesses an amazing ability to enhance immunity, improve digestion and reduce inflammation.
Ginger contains several essential oils that make up its distinct aroma and flavor: zingerone, shogaols, & gingerols. These oils are powerful anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic agents. Ginger root promotes healthy digestion, boosts immunity, treats asthma, aids in cardiovascular health, relieves pain and much more.
Ginger Tea Benefits
- Ginger is a very effective remedy for headaches, flu, common cold and even sore muscles. Due to ginger’s unique substances, it is able to naturally stop pain (preventing prostaglandins from setting off an inflammatory response in the body).
- Regular consumption of ginger tea strengthens the immune system. It contains great amounts of antioxidants that boosts immunity and helps fight off infections.
- Just one cup of tea a day will minimize your chances of stroke, as ginger helps break down fat deposits that block arteries.
- Due to the warming properties of ginger, it improves your blood circulation. Increased blood flow will improve the delivery of vitamins, minerals and oxygen to your body’s cells… aiding in overall health.
- Ginger tea helps destroy the virus’ that cause common colds, cold sores, and influenza.
- Ginger Kills 76% of Lung Cancer Cells in Vivo: For the first time ever, researchers have discovered that not only is ginger extract extremely toxic to lung cancer cells, but it’s metabolites (break-down products) are even more toxic! They observed that 6-Gingerol, a major anti-cancer compound of ginger, was metabolized into 6-gingerdiol inside the cancer cells, and that this metabolite killed up to 76% of the lung cancer cells. Ginger extracts have already shown potent activity against prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer and leukemia in previous lab studies, and this latest research has shed new light on exactly how ginger kills these cancer cells. And this super-herb’s health benefits extend beyond cancer. A recent clinical trial showed ginger improved insulin sensitivity and lowered insulin levels in adults with diabetes. And another study on middle aged women showed ginger to significantly improve memory and cognitive performance!